- Community Schools
- How To's
Please join us this Thursday for our annual Grade Level Curriculum Night and Parent Update meeting, from 5:30 -6:30 p.m.! This year we are adding a technology demonstration showcasing some of our new learning tools. This is a great way for parents to connect with their child's teachers and learn about what's new at the school this year.
The classroom presentations for our Primary grades (Kindergarten - 2nd) will start at 5:30 p.m., followed by the opportunity for parents to interact with some of our new technology in the gym. Parents of intermediate students (grades 3 -5) are invited to interact with the technology in the gym from 5:30-5:45, and then their classroom presentations will start at 5:50!
At this event you will learn:
- overview of standards/content expectations for your child's grade
- curriculum used to meet the standards
- parent involvement opportunities
- information about the succcesses of the school/school goals
- Genius Hour and Design Thinking Process
- safety measures, and
-interact with some of our exciting new techology!
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday evening!