Blue Mountain Elementary’s preschool program serves 3 and 4-year-old children. Our program emphasizes kindergarten readiness by providing high quality early childhood experiences in safe, supporting and stimulating environments. Classrooms meet quality standards, state licensing requirements, and have low adult-to-child ratios. Students enrolling for preschool must be 3 or 4 years of age on or before October 1.
At registration, you are required to bring or acknowledge the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Number
- Health and Immunization Record
- $65.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Understand that your child must be toilet trained
- A Health Record Form will be provided and must be filled out by a physician prior to the beginning of school